Sources, like People, identify those sources of information we find valuable and learn a lot from them.
Perhaps a good source can be The New York Times, Vimeo, Hacker News, and so on. A good source is what we are reading regularly and where we always find something interesting. Sources are filtering out signal from noise.
Log Lolla Pro supports Sources in a similar way like People.
- When adding a new post try to tag the source.
- Regularly check the Dashboard →Post →Tags and sort them by count.
- If a source (as tag) has been tagged enough times in posts then you should consider creating a new Source entry.
- In the Dashboard →Source add a new source with a short description, link and logo.
- Now that source will be shown in the Archives.